WHO CAN 'AND HOW TO ACTIVATE THE WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal is regulated by law if the customer-consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase by indicating in the order form a reference to VAT ) has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason. To exercise this right, the customer must send a communication to PEDE 1978 within 14 working days with effect from the date of delivery of the goods following the procedures listed below:
- to log in and complete the form by following the procedure that is located within the My merchandise returns "My Account", Locate the order concerned. First select the items you want to make and submit the online form for the request for authorization to return. The system will automatically highlight the orders that have not yet exceeded the limit for which it can be He made a return.
- will receive the Return Authorization Number and further instructions.
- follow the instructions and send the goods to the address.
- The consumer can choose to receive a refund of the amount paid, change the size of the product if available or receive a voucher entire actually paid value (excluding cash).
Within 14 working days from the exercise of the right of withdrawal, PEDE 1978 will through their own trusted courier to collect the parcel.
The reimbursement of the amounts in favor of the consumer is free and is made as soon as possible, and in any case within 14 days from the date when PEDE 1978 is in possession of the Products verifying their integrity in their entirety, loss of use and return in the original packaging.
They can not exercise the right to cancel orders made by customers who purchase with VAT. When returning, otherwise non-acceptance, the packaging must be intact.
The right of withdrawal is regulated insideLegislative Decree no. 206/2005 art. 52-57 of the Italian Consumer Code..
HOW TO WITHDRAW
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions (Article 67 of the Consumer Code):
- If the goods have been delivered, the consumer is required to return them or make them available to the professional or the person designated by him, in the manner and time stipulated in the contract. The deadline for returning the goods can not be less than fourteen days from the date of receipt of the goods. Upon expiry of the term the goods are returned when they are delivered allâ € ™ accepting post office or to the shipping company.
- For contracts for the sale of assets, where there has been delivering the goods, the integrity of the property to be returned is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal. However, it is sufficient that the goods are returned in normal condition, as it has been kept and used with the use of reasonable diligence.
- The only costs payable by the consumer for exercising the right of withdrawal pursuant to this article is the direct cost of returning the goods to the sender, where expressly authorized by contract.
- If the right of withdrawal is exercised by the consumer pursuant to the provisions of this section, the trader is obliged to reimburse the sums paid by the consumer, including the amounts paid as a deposit. The reimbursement must be carried free of charge, as soon as possible and in any event within thirty days from the date on which the trader is aware of the right of withdrawal by the consumer. The sums are intended refunded if they are effectively returned, sent or credited by no later than the expiry of the deadline specified above.
- In the event that the payment was made by means of promissory notes, the latter have not yet been presented, must be made for their return. It's nothing any clause that limits refunds to the consumer of the amount paid as a result of exercising the right of withdrawal.
- If the price of a good or a service, subject to a contract under this Title is fully or partly covered by credit granted to the consumer by the trader or by a third party under an agreement between them and the professional, credit agreement is settled law, without any penalty, if the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of this article. A professional obliged to notify any third parties granting credit € ™ s has exercised his right of withdrawal by the consumer. Any amounts paid by the third party granting the credit for payment of goods or services until such time as he € ™ s knowledge has exercised his right of withdrawal by the consumer shall be refunded to the third by the professional, without any penalty, except save for the payment of statutory interest accrued..
WHEN DECADE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL (ARTICLE 55 OF THE CONSUMER CODE)
The right of withdrawal provided for in Articles 64 and following, as well as Articles 52 and 53 and paragraph 1 of Article 54 does not apply to:
- To contracts for the supply of foodstuffs, beverages or other goods intended for everyday consumption supplied to the consumer's home, at his place of residence or to his workplace by roundsmen frequent and regular;
- Contracts for the supply of services relating to accommodation, transport, catering, leisure, when at the conclusion of the contract the trader undertakes to provide these services on a specific date or within a specific period.
Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in Articles 64 and following cases:
- Supply of services if performance has begun, with the consumer's agreement, before the end of the period provided for in Article 64, paragraph 1;
- The supply of goods or services whose price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market that the trader is able to control;
- The supply of goods made to specifications or clearly personalized or which by their nature can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- Supply of audiovisual products or computer software which were unsealed by the consumer;
- The supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines;/li>
- For gaming and lottery services.
For more information, visitthe legal text available on the Ministry of Economic Development